Below outlines the general admission requirements for all programs:
To be considered for admission you must:
- Meet with an admissions representative
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- Proof of high school graduation
- 做一个U. S. 公民, an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States or a foreign national eligible for a 学生签证.
- Be in good health and physically able to carry out any techniques or procedures that are essential to the selected program of study and career.
- Score at an acceptable level on any required pre-admission test.
- Be interviewed by the program dean or a designee upon successful completion of pre-admission testing, if required by the program.
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Attest to the completion of the MMR**, meningitis and hepatitis B immunization requirements (see below). The meningitis and hepatitis B requirements may be declined in writing.
For additional admission requirements for our nursing programs 点击这里.
护理 and Allied Health Students: Each student must submit evidence of CDC-compliant immunizations before they are permitted to attend clinical nursing courses, clinical assignments, or other health-related externship placements. Required vaccinations may include any or all of the following:
- Hepatitis B: vaccination or positive antibody titer (Anti-HBs)
- Rubeola (Red Measles)
- Rubella (German Measles)
- Flu shot may be required
Many employers conduct background checks as part of their employment process, and any criminal activity discovered might affect an applicant’s eligibility for future clinical or externship assignment, as well as career employment. Applicants with criminal records are strongly urged to discuss their history with the Academic Dean or Director of the program into which they plan to enroll. Some programs deny admission to applicants with criminal records. Applicants for our 护理 programs (associate degree in nursing, diploma in practical nursing, and bachelor’s degree in nursing) must complete criminal background check prior to attending clinical assignments.
* Submitting an application does not guarantee a seat in a class in an upcoming term. A student is not considered enrolled until admission requirements have been met and an enrollment agreement is signed by the student and Beckfield College.
** Students will have 30 days from the start of the first term to provide the MMR immunization documentation.
+ 护理 and Diagnostic Medical Sonography students will be screened in accordance with the clinical placement contracts.
More on the Application Process